Did you know?
40 Million American adults take more than 5 medications
50% of Americans don’t take their medication as prescribed
Isn’t it time a pharmacy made it easier for you to take your medication? We handle all of the hard work, so you will never have to sort your medication, wait in line at a pharmacy, or chase down refills ever again. Call Mead Square Pharmacy at 585-924-8044 to improve the way you take your medication.
- Mon – Thurs 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
The MedCase program at Mead Square Pharmacy is a multi-medication compliance packaging that is convenient, and a much easier way to manage your medication. Your medication, including vitamins and OTC’s, is packaged into easy to open weekly blister cards and sorted by the dose (morning, noon, evening and bedtime).
- All co-pays stay the same
Patients Responsible for
- Co-pays (your insurance sets your prescription and co-pay prices)
- Any vitamins and OTC’s (medication not covered by insurance)
- $10 Monthly Fee
The Pharmacy that sorts & delivers your medication
- Delivered each month Monday thru Friday
- Pills sorted by dose (AM, Noon, Evening & Bedtime) all in a 30 day supply
- Also supply pharmacy items like creams, inhaler, nebulizer solutions, pen needles & insulin.
We take the hassle out of managing medication
- Automatically manage your refills
- Work with your insurance and physician to resolve any issues
Caring for a loved one?
- Mead Square Pharmacy offers the support and care to your parent, child or friend to make managing medication easier
- How do I get started? You can sign up by calling 585-924-8044 Option 0
- What do I need to sign up? You will need a list of current medications, what pharmacy you recently used, insurance information and a payment method (Credit card and cash on delivery). You can then tell us about allergies, health conditions, physicians and any other pertinent information.
- What if my medication changes? If it is an increase in strength, we will send out a short supply in a vial, if it is a decrease in strength, we will work with your physician to come up with a solution that works best for the patient.
- Does Mead Square Pharmacy take my insurance? Mead Square Pharmacy works directly with most major insurance companies.
- What if I travel a lot? Let us know the dates and we will coordinate with your insurance company and provide you with a sufficient supply of your medication.
- How long does it take to receive my first MedCase? 2-4 weeks depending on when you last refilled your medication
- Can we put vitamins in the MedCase? Yes, we can put Vitamins in at the appropriate dosage time.
- What do I do if I need a medication after hours? If you get a prescription for medication that you need right away and cannot wait for the next day delivery (for example, a pain medication that you need right away on a Friday afternoon) Please make sure you tell your doctor to send the prescription to a pharmacy that is convenient for you to pick it up at. If you can wait until the next delivery, we will be more than happy to bring it to you as soon as we can!
- How do you get my prescription and personal information? The patient provides his/her personal information during the signup process. You can update your information by contacting the pharmacy at 585-924-8044.
- Do you share my information? Mead Square Pharmacy will never share or sell any customers’ information. Every Mead Square Pharmacy team member is trained to securely handle all HIPAA protected information.