Mead Square Pharmacy in Victor, New York is pleased to offer our easy and convenient services for prescription refill by phone or online.
- Use Refill Buddy App to refill your prescriptions!
- Download the refill buddy app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Choose RX Refill and hit go
- Enter your name, phone and email along with the prescription name or rx number you wish to refill
- Under “Send to Store”, (make sure you turn on location services to “allow” for refill buddy to determine your location) select choose a store from the list, Select Mead Square Pharmacy from the list
- Enter any special instructions, such as delivery or the day you would like it ready
- Hit “Send My Prescription”
Mead Square Pharmacy will handle the rest!
To refill a prescription, call (585) 924-7970 any time of the day or night, press “109” on your phone and follow the voice prompts. This process will enter your refill request directly into our computer and enable you to specify a day and time you wish to pick up your prescription.
Need to speak to a pharmacy team member? No problem. If you are calling during our regular business hours, you can press “0” at any time to speak to our staff. If you are calling after hours, press “0” and follow the prompts to leave a voice message. One of our team members will promptly return your call the next business day.
Mead Square Pharmacy’s store and pharmacy hours are
- Monday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Are you interested in discount prescriptions? Ask us about our Beyond RX 90-Day Prescriptions – only $11.99 for select generic drugs (some restrictions apply).
Please remember… we are closed on Sundays and holidays, so it is helpful to anticipate your refill needs to avoid an interruption in your medication therapy. Thank you for choosing Mead Square Pharmacy – Victor’s hometown pharmacy here to serve you.
To request a prescription refill online, please fill out the form below. Your request will be responded to within 24 hrs of submission. Don't use this form for a new prescription or for urgent medication needs.